Sunday, July 10, 2005

tattoos and some Kink

after carefull thinking and going thru postcards, mags, websites, I finally think i found my next tattoo. I want it going up and down my side, from arm pit to hip...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think its cute as hell dont you? Sreepy yet cute in a Tim burton type way...

In other news went up to Indy this weekend and went to a Job fair, Nick got the grand tour I just sat there like a bump on a log knitting. Oh well hopefully he got a job and we can move up there soon.

and I bought some more stuff for the "Naught and nice" wedding gifts. So far I have a jar of Chocolate body frosting for her, and a 4 pack green cockrings for him. and the bags are stuffed with condom of diffrent colors and tastes casue I thought that would be beter than using tissue paper. The search is still on for more fun things to fill these bags with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so im mosey around the blogs and i capture yours again.. LOVE THE PIC..pretty and scary all at once..
It reminds me of.. now dont laugh at me..but ever seen the movie Disturbing Behavior.. with Katie Holmes..well there is a girl in it in the psyc ward singing "all the pretty flowers" I dont know why it came to me..but alas..great tattoo I would even mayhaps..put mist surrounding it up along your side to make like a smokey mirror..just an idea..Have a good day

Allura said...

That would make a wonderful tattoo. The graphic is beautiful.

As for the wedding gifts, I think a book of sexual positions is always fun. :) If they're a little kinky, how about his and hers leather collars? :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...so friggin' creepy! Love it! Man - you should check out some of the comic book stores (I worked one for 4 years in college). There is some awesome imagery that you would adore. Like...the Sandman/Death books. Oh. And if you're in a book store, there's a kid's book (!) but Neil Gaiman "Coraline" that has some good pics in it too. But your pretty girl is awesome. You're going to be the prettiest princess in the parlor. :)

CynCyn said...

Egads!! OUCH. Your threshold for pain tolerance must be much higher than mine, b/c I've only got one itsy bitsy, and I doubt I'll get another. Can't wait to see the progress pics on that tattoo...