Monday, September 29, 2008
1. Knit whatever the hell you want . . . whenever you want.
2. Buy as much yarn (and books and needles etc.) as you want, whenever the hell you want.
3. Never, ever, apologize for knitting.
4. Never, ever, apologize because you think something you knit isn't "good" enough.
5. Never, ever, apologize about how you knit: right-handed, left-handed, or with your toes!
6. Traditional knitting is timeless.
7. Display your stash with pride!
8. You don't have to follow a pattern exactly -- make changes if you wanna.
9. Never apologize for knitting cat/dog hair into your sweater. It's all the warmer!
10. Whenever a non-knitter asks you a stupid question, remember that you carry long, sharp sticks.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
To answer your question Mr. Annon...No it has NOTHING to do with San Fran. I was referring to the messages I get on Youtube. San Francisco is great, I just got back from the Folsom Street Fair...Let me just say its not for the faint of heart. But it was soo much fun.
If you don't know what the fair is let me give yo a bit of a run down...
The Folsom Street Fair is a true San Francisco. Over 400,000 people in attendance covering 13 city blocks, the Fair is the largest leather/fetish event in the world and the third largest, single-day outdoor event in California.
And its just a few blocks from my house...
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Let alone if I was at Dolores Park where the daily afternoon crowed are all having picnics, breaking open some wine, pass around a joint, or just sun bathing....*insert photo of said park...*
As you can see this is a great spot to lounge and view the city...
San Franciscans make time to enjoy days like this, its a great way to unwind and relax mid week or just have a nice lnch break from work....
Monday, September 22, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Monday, September 1, 2008
So my boss wanted a new scarf, so i went out and bought yarn in in less than 24 hours look what I made ;-)
Yea thats an Irish Hiking Scarf....I hope he likes it, it was my day off knitting....yea you read that right my DAY off knitting... I tend to knit fast LoL
Nothing like spending a day in my fav cafe, Cafe Flor'e in San Fran and knitting....