Wednesday, August 31, 2005

easy lacing

So as you guys know I started dying stuff a few days ago and i'm having SOO much fun with it! I found a REALLY easy lacing project its a scarf and here is the pattern..

Size 13 Needles
Mohair * your choice of color*

Cast on 20 stitches

Do a simple garter stitch and POOF you have a lacy scarf LOL

I'm working on a dark blue/black one so it has a spider web look, really nice and GREAT for those little goth boys and girls we ALL know...hehe

So I'm going camping this holiday season you can check out where are here.

So I'm goin to have this scarf done by then...any ideas what I should start on this trip? I'm thinking maybe a shawl for a freind of mine but I'm not really sure yet...

2 comments:

Knit Diva said...

Can't wait to see the scarf. I am dying to see your dyed yarn.. Please show us!!! It might inspire me to go on a whim to try it myself..hehe

Anonymous said...

and here I thought your lace pattern was gonna be something difficult..thank god it isnt..can't do difficult right now.. as for going camping you mean for laborday weekend?

as for your next project..i think you should do a tote bag..