Wednesday, August 3, 2005

How dare you

Scarf Exchange Update...

I have been starting scarfs for weeks now trying out dif yarns and colrs to make this scarf for teh exchange, then it hit me today I know the PERFECT yarn! What are your thoughts about Recicled Sari Silk? I just bought to skeins of it online. I thought that would make a GREAT scarf...even if its a simple knit...don't you think? now I have to see if I can find a pattern that will go with this yarn...

And to leave you with a qoute I found:

"If you wanna marry Joe Millionaire, go ahead. If you're a celebrity and you wanna marry your high school sweetheart for 55 hours, go right ahead. If you're J-Lo and you wanna marry 18 people, for six days each, hey! Go right on ahead! But if you happen to be reasonably minded and have fallen in love and wanna marry your soul mate and make a life of it, and you just so happen to be the same sex, then NO! How dare you!"

So says PINK

1 comment:

CynCyn said...

Well, you know, legalizing gay marriages would threaten the institution of family and marriage. I hate that argument... and now I've got a great quote to use when I hear it. I would rather we have an IQ requirement instead of a sexual orientation requirement.