Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Awww too cute...

So Nick and I went to lunch today at this small art gallery resturant here in town. It always has teh cutest painting/pottery/everything there. Well I brought my Ibook with me, casue I wanted someting to do while I was waiting for our food and stuff, So I'm holding it behind me and I her this woman talking about how cute some painting was. She is going on for a good 4 min when I felt someone touch my back. I turned and it was that woman, apparently she wasnt talking about some painting, but my blueberry Ibook...


That gave me a little giggle when she asked were I got it and I said off ebay...LOL...But I have to agree these are alot nicer than the black ones you see everywhere...

But I thought I would be nice and make something for my Sexy Gay Friend Mark's Sexy Rican Momma so I started Branching out. I have the first 10 rows done so far. I think she's going to like it...

And for those of you that have been wondering who I have been refering to as my Sexy Gay Friend Mark...This be him...



But I have to get ready for work...Later you knitting freaks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why are all you hot studly guys gay.. its just not fair!!! (grinning).. Very sexy your friend is...
(still muttering about what a girl should do..when all the drool worthy ones are gay *sighs*)