Thursday, June 9, 2005

Boredum killers

So I got bored the other night and decided that Binkie needed a new string bikini, so 30 min later after the measurments and a few miss sizings Binkie my "little" girl iguana now has a new pink bikini...

I think I'm going to make her a whole spring woredrobe taht way sh ewill be in style no matter where she goes...

Afghan Update!!!

I have decided to scarp this project for something beter...

Before I tell you this idea I had I need to explain it.

1. they are getting married in Vegas by Elvis
2. They are crazy fun people * see #1*
3. they like funny non traditional things..

ok so you know how I was going o make them an afghan...WELL...that was bugging me since I decided to make it but I hd a GREAT idea tonight and I think that this is EVEN BETER...

I'm going to make them 2 hand knitted gift bags one labeled:

Nice. And have stuff like chocolates, teas, coffees, and stuff for their first morning as a married couple.

And the other will be labeled:

Naughty. And itis going to have stuff like flavored lubes, condoms, sex dice, fuzzy handcuffs and stuff for there first night as husband and wife...

what are your thoughts on this? I think this woul dbe a MUCH beter gift than afghan...WAY TO TRADITIONAL!


and for all hsoe that like thsoe hotpants you can get the pattern here...

ENJOY!

No comments: