Sunday, January 1, 2006

MY NEW SCARF!

Look at this!



isnt it GREAT...I been wearing it EVERYWHERE...

But here is the best thing about it.



SURPRISE! how fun is that...

I want to make one now that is a star motif...blue and gray i think...

I hope you had a GREAT New Years...

any resultions? mine are pretty easy. I want to get my stuff setup and sold and teh second is to workout more and increase my bendiness and have a better looking body. II just want to look good naked really I'm not going to lie LOL

I'm going to see if I can find something fun to kniw ( like my hp scarf im still working on)

3 comments:

Jon said...

Scarf looks fantastic!

Happy New Year, my friend.

PlumpKnitter said...

Love the scarf!!!!.. Knit Diva found the pattern.. so of course we have to try it.. !!
She found a snowflake one.. it looks like a star.

Knit Diva said...

I love it!!!! Can't wait to sink my needles into that project...hehe It looks GREAT!!! Ü