Thursday, December 29, 2005

I was made in the 80's

So for some weird reason I'm on a 80's KICK. I been downloading a lot of 80's music for my ipod...LOL I know I'm wierd...

(I think my Ipod is a homosexual. It gets turned on when I put the USB port on him fast and hard...Should I be concerned?)

But I finally have all projects done and I can actually finish my HP scarf I started FOREVER AGO and start my scarf and hat project for my Scarf Exchange partner...

So I think I know what I'm making for her. I hope she likes it...

I have to find a cute hat to make now for her...

*sigh*

btw I ordered a new knitting book from the G.C my mom gave me to Amazon. Alteraknits...I hope its as cute as I'm hoping it is.

2 comments:

Knit Diva said...

Don't feel weird about the 80's..hehe I was born in the 70's but the 80's were what I grew up in.. 80's were definitely a trip to grow up in. Not only the music but the fashion was definitely a riot...LOL!!!! It is funny to think about what music I listened to and what I wore back in the day...hehe

Can't wait to see your scarf and hat!!! Show pics..

Unknown said...

So... do we get a modelled picture? Huh?

I'm waiting... ;)