Saturday, January 7, 2006

Who is that sexy model?

So I casted on and finished a hat the same night. Isnt it funky...



Here is a shot of one on a really cute model...





Plumpy sent me that black fuzzy yarn and if youremeber that is the red/green yarn I dyed a few weeks back. I didnt want to use it around Krysmas for teh sheer fact I HATE Krysmas colors. But I think it turne dout rather fun and cute dont you?

And if you notice I'm wearing the scarf I recieved from the scarf exchange that I posted about in a earlier post...LOL

But I am LOVIN Gmy funky hat... I think I'm going to make another one with orange fuzzies instead of black...what colors gowith orange? ideas????

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun hat! I agree with the other comment that orange and pink are fun together. Lately I'm liking orange and lime green together, too. Have fun with it!

janopera said...

Purple.