Thursday, January 5, 2006

March of the Penguins

I watched the cutest movie last night. March of the Penguins is soooo cute. I mean how can you NOT find penguins cute...



See how can you NOT find them cute as hell...

Nick came home with a plethara of movies last night:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith
March of the Penguins
A Lion in Winter
Million Doller Baby
Lords of Dogtown

So we had fun movie night last night...

It's been a while since we had one of those so it was very enjoyable.

I'm working on my scarf for the Scarf Exchange. I shoul dhave it done by the end of the week. Then I need to start my hat for her...

Time to dig thru my patterns again.

Now about the last post. I have had so much shi tin my head the past few weeks I cant stand it. I don't like talkin gto people about them. Even to Nick. I just don't want to bog people down with my problems you know...

Well enough about that. I need to finish this scarf.

Lata you knitting freaks!

1 comment:

RedThread said...

hey! thanks for the comment! I'd love to chat with you sometime if you'd like my aim is redqueen715 catch ya later!
--sarah