Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Look its beginning to snow

Ok so I know its the middle of Aug but I'm starting to knit for the holidays...

I figured If I want to get everything done early is ALWAYS beter to start...

So far I know I want to make:
  1. Socks for a few people
  2. Tempting for my sister
  3. Baby Blanket for Nicks Sister Cashmere socks for me...hehe
  4. Afghan for my mother
But my first gift I'm making is for my friend Mr. Alan Gentry. He needs something to take his mind off work and so I decided to make something fun that he can use. I wont mention it here because he reads this blog, but I told him that if he keeps asking about it he is going to have Baaad JuJu and that is not a good thing to have...But I will keep you posted on his gift. And on the same page I think I'm going to make a quick gift for Mr. Stiles before he goes off on another show for the Cirque. When I figure out what it is I'll inform you all.

*sigh*

I have to get ready for work and await the new ep of Mosh knits. Hopefuly it posted sometime this week I do so love Miss Brooklynne Michelle's show.

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

you changed your layout! i like it :-) I'm so glad mosh knit is back; I just finished ep. 13 yeasterday... I need that cashmere lace yarn!!! even if i never use it...

I've been knitting for the holidays too. I just knit things i like, that aren't for me, through the year and keep them in baskets until the knitting gods decide who gets what...