Wednesday, August 2, 2006

the Frog that didn't happen

So after knitting with my brand new Opal and making the heal flap to a new pair of LOVERLY socks I realized something...

I was going to turn the heal but I didn thave enough stitches...

Where did my misseg stitches go you might ask. WELL...as it turns out I was knitting along minding my own and forgot to combine the stitches so I have 30 for my heal flap....

So After frogging back to the cuff (and for those that arnt familar with socks that was a few ours work sines im knitting on fucking toothpicks) and after trying to put the stitches back on and fighting not to frog the whole damn things, I was able to start the flap again...

BUt on beter news I'm loving this Opal. its not black like I thought it was, its a dark blue that fades to white in a few spots...Very loverly....

When I finish I'll be showing them off!

2 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

i had to do that w/ my second sock! I wanted to cry... i had to seperate myself from it for a few days and gather my strength to pick it back up... I can't w8 to see pics!!!

Charles said...

Nice talking to you on yesterday!!!
Can you add me on blog list?