Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fat Rat

I know I promised piccies but I have been busy with shopping for my S.P and myself...I will post pics after I finish my slippers I'm making. That's right I'm making slippers! I made a pair the other day butsent them to a freind now I'm making myself a pair with gray wool pak...I have one done so far. It's SOOO cozy! And I talked into PlumpKnitter making a pair also last night LOL. They are REALLY easy to make and fun. I bought some botton to go on mine casue i made teh cuse a bit higher again REALLY CUTE, I'll take pics when I'm done with them...

So I was out today looking for stuff to add to my knitting corner and I rememebered I needed some larger needles, so I walked over looking for 17+ sizes and I couldnt find any, then Nick asked if these were what I was looking for and pointed over at the discount isle, sure enough I found size 17, 19, 35, and 50 all for 4 bucks each, then I was in good will and they had 25 target cotton yarn knitting kits, I bought 3 of them so I could have new yarn LOL. Then I was in the dollar store and they had some 12 quart pots for 5 bucks , I pick one of those up for dyeing

I think I did pretty damn good today LOL

Plus I have been balling my unlabled yarn in my stash to orginize it all, and put all my like yarns together...

I been a pretty busy knitter!

OMG, I forgot I sold a scarf for 60 bucks GO ME!

~Pic Updates!~

my slippers. your thoughts?





I think I want to make another pair and felt them...or a pair of clogs...Jon! I need your clog pattern LOL


8 comments:

zibibbo said...

Dig the slippers. Your own pattern? Elsewhere? Do tell!

And Go You with those scarf sales!

PlumpKnitter said...

they turned out great!!..i still have to do mine..maybe tonight..

Michelle said...

Hi there!

I got the scarf you made me! Thanks so much! I just posted pictures on my blog.

blog-o-rama.blog-city.com

Great slippers! And do tell more about your scarf sale! That's great!

CynCyn said...

wow... you got paid to knit!! the clog pattern is Fibertrends, i believe... sold at most LYS for about $4 or so. I love mine and am planning on making many more, but be forewarned. Once you make a pair for yourself, your friends and family will beg and plead for a pair for themselves.

Suzanne said...

Totally dig the slippers! Awesome job kiddo. And damn...you've been finding some awesome deals at the stores.

Jon said...

Cyncyn is right. It's the Fiber Trends pattern. You should be able to find it at your LYS. If not, let me know...

Those are cool slippers...I like the little elf-like look to them!

Terby said...

Nice! I like those a lot - they look very comfortable.

Dudleyspinner's Tie Dye Rovings said...

Those are nice slippers, did you put a liner in them?
Deb