Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mystery Stole...WTF

So I have joined the Mystery Stole3 Knit Along... I know I'm crazy I don't need your silent disapproving glares..But if you want to join you can go here lol



Click here to join mysterystole3
Click to join mysterystole3



If you want to see her cute blog click here

And here is a link to the stoles of MS past...

You have to buy the patterns now but OMG aren't they GREAT!

Yea I know all this lace...what the fuck could I need all this stuff for... I figured that these will be Krystmas gifts LOL

who wants one :-p

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

hey! who's the doggy? and lace is SO addictive. I don't wear frou frou girly things, but I love to knit the lace.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo not going to be tempted..*eyeing the link* I have so many darn projects going on.. I am determined NOT to do lace just yet lol but that doesnt mean I would turn a christmas present away LOL.. good luck with the mystery stole

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi - maybe we should start out own GLBTMS3 list - we'll acronym the HELL out of that lace!

Peace,
Liz in CT
My blog: http://woollyatheist.blogspot.com