Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back to my knitting...

After a week of being back I think I have readjusted as much as I can be. Back to work and the daily knitting...

Speaking of knitting I started a shawl for a friend of mine. It's the Skull and Lace pattern

http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/stitches/skully.htm

Isnt that cute! I thought it would be a nice addition to her non existant knitted woredrobe lol

Well I cant really say I started it I know I want to make it but I have no ideas on the colors...

Anyone know any good color ways?

*runs over to Fearlessfibers*

Other than that I am getting a new store and position *hopefully* they are opening a store RIGHT behind my house so I can just walk there at 4:45 and be there at 5 instead of actually having to get up and ready LOL

Thank god for the small things...

1 comment:

MorbidKnits said...

Good luck on the position. Getting up with 15 minutes with out having the panic attack feeling you have to call your boss to explain why your gonna be a few minutes late. PRICELESS!! :0)