Thursday, March 22, 2007

My survey

What is/are your favorite fiber/s to knit with?

Wools are nice... I know BAD VEGAN!

What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

ANYTHING SCRATCHY OR CAT PUKE COLOERED!

How long have you been knitting & how did you learn?

Around 3 years ago, I taught myself

Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

Hmmm, I HATE judgign my own abilites but I guess i would say advanced...*shrug*

What's your favorite scent? hmmm I like just about ANYTHING I do love citrus and spices...

Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

Candy...Yes please!

What other crafts do you like to do? Do you spin?

I REALLY want to learn how to spin I have a drop spindle but Im still trying to work it out, * might help if I had roving huh LOL* I dabble in cross stitch and crochet

What's your favorite color(s)?

Blues, reds and black

What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Socks, scarves, hats, shawls, im starting to get into lace hehehe

What are you knitting right now?

Socks and a few shawls

Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

are there any other kind?

Do you prefer straight or circular needles?

Straights

Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

a winder but i'm swiftless

How old is your oldest UFO?

lol a few years...but thats normal right???? isnt it?

Is there anything that you collect?

hmmm, not really...I dont have that much space in my studio...*sigh*

Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

I'm always on the look out for GREAT knitting patterns!

When is your birthday?

2/18/84

Finally, what are your four themes?
1. The Orient *aka gold and reds* I really like this
2. Bruises *blues, blacks, purples* I like this a lot too!
3. Cakes *pastel colors you find in icing*
4. 1950's Paris *black, whites,*

No comments: