Sunday, December 3, 2006

BBBB

So I m making te big bad baby blanket from stitch and bitch but im doin git in a green border and blue center. I will post pics when I have more progress on it. It's with kettle dyed cotton and it it SOOO very cute and is making a very fun/funky/cute blanket. It's going up for sale on the onemiledown etsy store. One Project at a time right.

Other than that I just been working and calling people to see what they can get together so far I have had a good turn out.

my holiday knitting is short and sweet, just one pair of socks and another baby blanket. Sort and sweet lol

I found my next project. Its out of knit.1 this month and its a red dog sweater and it has writting on it that says " I heart my human" now tell me that's not cute as hell!

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

i made that blanket, it came out nice..... i love that doggie sweater, it's adorable!!!