Tuesday, November 28, 2006

reading and a few new books

So I started a etsy store and I'm going to start asking for donations to fill it and all the profits are going to be goig to the Life Cycle. I think this is going to be pretty fun.

If and one wants to donate PLEASE email me at onemiledown@gmail.com and I'll give you the info for donations. I'm taking hand knit/spun/dyed items. So feel free to hit me up with your questions.

I also grabbed two new books tonight, Yes I have read them already but they are still good reads. Running with Siccors and The Devil Wears Prada. I am sooo happy that RwS is coming out as a movie I cant wait to see it!

But I have to go finish this this scarf I'm working on.

Oh and I'm having MAJOR brain blockage and I cant for the life of me figure out a cute logo/button to use for my riding blog onemiledown

So if anyone feel up to making me something cute PLEASE do. I will be VERY thankful

No comments: