Saturday, October 21, 2006

punk rock...

So I have a new project I'm starting tomorrow at work. I went to my LYS and I took a new knitter with me. And as we were walking around NK said "Grab what ever you like and I'll get it for you." After I picked my jaw up I was like...umm...ok So after looking around i found ONE ball of yarn i was going to get...It was this GREAT trekking sock yarn and i was going to be mine....till I walked up to the register.

The girls were talking about some fiber trends patterns and I love those patterns alot so I joined in talking about the clogs I wanted to make. Well the girls started talking about the stuffed animals, now im not REALLY familar with those patterns so I started looking them up and I found this...



So umm yea I threw my trekkin * I know gasp* and ran and grabbed yarn to make a punk rock Hedge Hog...can we say blue and purple...

I'll post pics after I make it I SWEAR!

2 comments:

Heather said...

lol! we made a disco hedgehog. lime green and dark sparkley purple.
they are very fun.

BEESTLYproducts said...

fiber trends rawks my sox... yum!