Wednesday, September 18, 2013

To knit or not to knit

NSo I'm making my holiday list of people I'm knitting for... so far I have my mother, sister, step grandmother, and whomever asks me an I think they are actually worth my time...

But so far so good... I knit two hemlocks, and working on an entrelac scarf and the same in a shawl... not to mention my classes at work are starting so on top of.my holiday knitting I'm knitting samples for classes... my fingers are cramping up just thinking about it...

But on a lighter note it feels good to be getting my knit on. Ive been making.fun random scarves... I just made a tourniquet scarf for myself the other day to wear out to a concert I went to last weekend. And dont worry I'm putting pics of all these at the  of this post lol

So what are you guys knitting?

No comments: