Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When fear takes over

So most people know that I have a fascination with all things paranormal. I've had it since I was young. And I think it stems from my fear of death. So I'm always trying to find out what happens after... That's why I watch shows like Ghost Adventures, celebrity ghost stories, my ghost story caught on tape, and esp Long Island Medium

That being said I feel that things happen for a reason, like being invited to visit a friend in norcal and meeting someone that would become a really good friend of mine. And on top of that I would unknowingly be the gay version of her mother who passed. It's my belief that she placed me there for her Daughter...

So when I get upset that I live in a city I know no one in I know it's because there is a reason that is bigger than me. I might be scared but when that fear kicks in I just remind myself that there is a reason I'm here and I should wait and see what it could be....

No comments: