Sunday, November 11, 2007

I knit so people don't die

So i restarted my Mystery Stole last week, and I'm prooud to say I just ended clue 4 and I'm about to add the wing to it. WOOHOO it will be done in MORE than enough time to give to linda for the holidays!

In later news I'm still broke, with no apartment. I just found out that the place wher eI was hiding my clothes that I DID get back from Damien was ransacked and gone * this includes ALL the knitting books/mags/ect I have and my mini stash* so yea...I have 2 pairs of jeans and like 4 shirts...

But things HAVE to start lookin gup right?


OH did I mention that one of the stoles I was making/finished for my friends wedding was stolen?

6 comments:

Shadkitty said...

Before I comment on how someone must die...you have to see the irony in a stole being stolen.

Okay, I digress. WTF?! How is it that you have the worst luck EVER? Poor thing *hugs*, just keep knitting and crossing your fingers. What goes around, comes around, and all that shit.

Jocerane said...

My God!
I hope you'll soon get back your clothes and your books! And find a new flat!
I came from Ravelry because I love your mitts and your triska bag!

StarKnits said...

i found you from ravelry...
man that suck sooo bad!
hopefully you can find an apt!
I hope whom ever stole your stash and stuff gets bit in the but by karma!

Anonymous said...

Well hun, I think you must have stumbled into some bad karma..But I honestly believe it can only get better for you.. I'm saying a prayer for you tonight.. Oddly enough I have been praying alot lately. So just know I am thinking about you.. Just be safe!! oh and (having just read a book by christina sky where knitting needles are great weapons*lol*) keep a pair in your back pocket!
I dont know how your holiday is going to go but I am going to wish you the very best Thanksgiving

shazzy said...

ooooooooooooo you poor wee thing.... how rude to steal your things its one thing to steal clothes but your stash..... OMGoddess how terrible.... yanno come to my site email me and if you have a addy I will send you some stash to help... I dont have lots to spare but I wanna help

Larjmarj said...

WTF? Talk about hitting a bad patch. Things can only go up from here.