Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm Drunk and loving it!

So I'm setting here in Chicago enjoying PRIDE in Chicago and ihave to say I'm having a BLAST....Mr. Gentry is SOOO lovely...

I LOVE YOU ALAN!!!!

We are taking a break from boystown so we can run home then we are going rightback there here in a few min so we can all get our nasties on...

There is something to say about getting drunk in a fun city with two SEXY ASS BOYS in the middle of Chicago...

If ytou havnt had the fun o fthis I suggest that you do it soon. If you havnt been to PRIDE you canhave your own at home If you are PROUD to be who you are. Be it gay, straight or everything between then I say throw yourself a party!

If you are a supproter of gay rights, or just a fag hag you have every right to stand up and throw a PRIDE bash!

say it with me...

I'm PROUD of me!

ifyou are gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, WHATEVER!

If you are happy with who you are then I say CELEBRATE with us tonight!

Well I'm going to go drink more with my two LOVELIES Nick and Alan...

Talk at you soon!

Love you always

~Krystofer~

No comments: