Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Stitches or Bust!

So I got my info about Stitches Midwest in the mail and I figured out the classes I want to take...I'm debating if I should get the tickets to the fashion show and stuff...is it worth it...If you been before please tell me if its worth the money...

Now here comes the hard part...Finding the money to go. no one informed me how $$$ it is...*gasp*

I know i live in a bubble but I am hell bent on going. If anyone would like to send me to stitches feel free to hit up the donataion button at the bottom of my blog *wink*

I am looking for cute buttons for my sweater...I cant find over sized black ones anywhere...if you know where I can find some do tell...

3 comments:

Cheryl:) said...

Oh Krys I got the brochure too and I'd love to go as well... but it sure isn't in the budget, esp. since el hubbo hasn't worked yet this year....I am broke.

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

How many buttons do you need? I'll keep an eye out for some.

Norskybear said...

Hey Krys!

Jon said you might be going. The more the merrier! Read Franklin's account of the Fashion Show last year. As much fun as we could have at it, I think the boyz are skipping it this year. Haven't booked hotel yet, but may have room for you to crash for free, if that helps make your mind up... Let's talk.