Friday, July 11, 2008

oh where could it be...

I just dropped alot of minoey on some new makeup and what do i do...being the savant you all know and love...

I LOOSE HALF OF IT...

Okay, "loose" is a strong word...more like temporaly misplaced...see that sounds SOO much beter doesnt it ;-)

I have been looking for this lipgloss for 45 min. MUCH TO LONG for a little bottle of lip pigment if you ask me.

But anywhooo...

2 weeks from today is my last day in my store...SQUEEEE...its slowly growning nearer to my departing date and I'm getting antsy...I have pretty much everything in order plus I found out that I'm getting $400+ back on my stimulus check so thats even beter..here's hoping i get it sooner rather than later!

I have been talking to Miss Chave and this is going to be fun...And no Jason, I havnt forgotton about you! You two beter show me a good time either monday night or tuesday!

What have I forgot...hmmmm...*scans entry quickly...*

OHHHH YES.....Today is my lovely Sisters Bday!

Leslie-Ann Jones was born today and we are still feeling the quake of that day...

This young lass turns 22 today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!

No comments: